Richell's Convertible Elite Pet Gate can convert to a pen, freestanding gate, or a room divider as your pet grows. The gate includes a door panel to help you pass through the opening with ease without having to move the entire gate. Each panel locks in place at 90 and 180 degrees to provide extra stability with specially designed caps. Convertible Elite Pet Gate comes in two heights; 31.5" and 35.8" H. Also available in 4 and 6 Panels. For pen form, Wire Top and Floor Tray are sold separately.
- Specially designed cap locks panels in place at 90⁰ and 180⁰ angles for extra stability
- Lockable gate door allows easy movement from room to room
- Convertible Floor Tray available to help keep floors dry and scratch-free!
- Beautiful hardwood construction
- Easy to assemble
If necessary, 2 sets of the gates can be combined for a larger space.
General Product Information:
- DO NOT move panels while caps are on to avoid product damage.
- 4-Panel: Recommended for small- large dogs 8.8 to 44 lbs. (4-20kg)
- H4: Recommended for small- large dogs 8.8 to 88 lbs. (4-40kg)
- 4-Panel: 1 1/8" space between wire slats
- H4: 1 1/2" space between wire slats
- Width of the Door opening: 25.6"
- Made from Rubberwood
If the Gate Door fails to lock properly, the Locking Pin may need to be adjusted. Click here "How to Adjust Locking Pin on the Convertible Elite Door Panel".